William Bill Gates was born in 1955 in America. He was a businessman, An architect, Author, and founder of Microsoft. He has held the positions of chairman and Ceo at Microsoft. He was also an individual shareholder.
Launching of Microsoft
In 1975 He launched Microsoft. After some time the Microsoft became the largest pc software company in the world. He was a very hardworking man as he creates the position of chief software architect for him.
Since 1987 Bill Gates has been included in the richest man in the world. From 1995 to 2017. He got the Forbes title of richest man in the world. From 2014 to 2017 he had an estimated net worth of US$89 billion. He also denoted largest amounts of money to various organizations.
Facts About Bill Gates
- At Lakeside Prep School Bill Gates was the first student who wrote his first computer programme. This computer programme was the version of tic-tac-toe where you can play against the machine.
2. When the school knew about his coding abilities the asked He was asked to make the software for the enrollment of the students.
3. The interesting thing about him is that like other successful students he was as a college dropout. He left Harvard University and started working full time for Microsoft.
3. After the dropout from Harvard University, He was arrested in New Mexico due to the violation of red traffic lights.
4. He has Porsche cars collection. His favorite car is Porsche 959 sports car which he bought.
5. Once he got dinner in the hotel and he gave 10 dollars to a waiter. He told him that last night you daughter gave me a tip of 50 dollars but you are giving only 10 dollars to me.
“I am the son of a woodcutter and her father is a millionaire.