Sitting at our desks for hours on end can be a real pain in the back, but it doesn’t have to be that way. The Flash Furniture Mid-Back Mesh Chair can help. You can also check out our best office chairs for lower back pain list and rest comfortably. No one likes back and joint pain from sitting too long.
This Flash Furniture Chair has a lot of great features to help your body sit ergonomically, which is more comfortable and more healthy. It can help you avoid serious issues that come from sitting with improper posture. Read my review below to see how this piece of cool furniture fared in my real-world tests.
Is It Mesh or Meh?
Flash Furniture Mid-Back Mesh Chair
This Mid-Back Mesh chair offers excellent lower back support without costing a fortune. In fact, it is a very affordable mesh swivel task chair. Under $100. It has built-in lumbar support, a comfortable mesh back and just enough adjustments to make you feel great when sitting for hours at a time.
- Easy assembly
- Built-in lumbar support
- Comfortable mesh back
- Needs more adjustability options
- No headrest
- This is not for taller or larger folks
Build Quality And Design
The design is very modern and stylish. It fits into any office space and easily elevates it. It also looks good in your home thanks to that modern style with black leather and mesh. The build construction feels very heavy duty when sitting in this black mesh-backed chair, without being too heavy as well.
Sadly, the lumbar support on this task chair is not adjustable, but it works and feels great. You can adjust the height and tilt tension with the adjustment lever, but it needs more adjustable features to accommodate bigger people. It has flipup armrests, but that’s it and the seat is not adjustable. There is no seat height adjustment. Big people will not be comfortable in this chair.
Despite the lack of adjustable features, I found this executive office chair to be comfortable and it supported my back very nicely. After a few hours of work, when I would normally feel tense and stiff, I felt pretty great. But again, I am a pretty average size at about 5’8. That mesh back feels great and allows some allows air to circulate, which is a nice feature.
The chair is very comfortable and takes the weight off of your joints and back. It is great for long work hours at the computer desk or playing video games or playing with your gadgets.
You probably can’t get a better midback swivel task chair for under $100. Despite lacking adjustments, this chair is a very good value for your money spent. It’s perfect for anyone on a tight budget who wants some help getting rid of an aching back.
This is going to be for people of average size and height though since the lack of adjustable features means that big people can’t get a comfy fit. If you are average size and weight, this is your perfect budget ergonomic swivel task chair. It may not have high-end chair features, but it works.
Other top rated office ergonomic chairs that you might want to check out are the Duramont ergonomic, Coavas ergonomic office chair, Ergohuman high back swivel chair, Flash Furniture office chairs, and Herman Miller chairs. Gadget Review has all of the info you need to buy the right chair for you.
- What’s the Most Comfortable Office Chair?
- Steelcase Gesture Office Chair Review
- Steelcase Leap Office Chair Review
- How to Choose the Best Office Chair Cushion With Back Support
- Elysium: The $25,000 Office Chair That Makes You Weightless
- Pacific Office Chair Reinvents Chair Design, Wins Over Apple
- Ikea Markus Chair Review Roundup
- Sprang Office Chair Brings Back the Ball: Is It Worth It?
- Herman Miller’s Setu Chair, Another Overpriced Piece Of Office Furniture?
- Herman Miller Aeron Chair Review Roundup
- The Backstrong Office Chair Swivels You Into Proper Posture
- Chairgami Creates Cardboard Furniture For Your Transitory Lifestyle
- Posture Keeper Eases Pain From Sitting At A Desk All Day
- Get Eaten By This Giant Furry Monster Chair!