An Apple ID makes it possible for everyone to download content and different applications from iTunes and the App Store. It allows everyone to sync reminders, calendars, and contacts through the iCloud and other activate like FaceTime and iMessage across other devices. It is not compulsory to sign up for an Apple ID if you are using an Apple device, but it is necessary to get the most out of your iPhone and iPad. Today we will tell you how you can create a new ID.
- First, open the setting of the mobile phone
- Tap on the sign in on your mobile phone on the top of your screen
- Tap on don’t have an Apple id
- Tap create an apple id when the window opens
- Enter the date of birth
- Tap next.
- Enter your first and the last name.
- Click on Next
- Select your current email address or a new iCloud email address
- Enter your email address which you want to use
- Create a password of your choice
- Verify the new password
- Select a security question of your choice
- Type an answer of your choice
- Repeat this process for two more times
- Agree to the Terms and conditions
- Tap merge or don’t merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts.
Tap ok to confirm that the Find My iPhone is turned on.
How to sign in to iCloud with an Apple ID on your iPhone
- Launch the Setting on your iPhone
- Tap sign in to your phone at the top of the screen.
- Enter the email and the password which you have created associated with your Apple ID.
- Tap Sign in.
- Enter your iPhone screen passcode if you have on your phone.
Make sure your iCloud Photos are set the way which you want.
These are the ways of making and signing in to your apple id.